Site Open Doors International
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith.
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International’s regional department Middle East & North Africa (MENA) is looking for an
IT Security Specialist
(40 hours per week)
Within our MENA ICT team, you are responsible for keeping the ICT infrastructure secure. You focus on security process optimization and quality improvement. Where needed you improve security on our ICT tools and systems and support the implementation of our infrastructure and systems. You work closely together with your ICT colleagues and our Safety & Security Advisor. In this position you will frequently travel.
Your key responsibilities:
- Raising awareness for and advising staff and managers about the importance and proper use of ICT security tools and policies.
- Developing high-quality ICT security plans, policies, programs, processes and practices.
- Developing and improving tools and processes that keep our infrastructure secure, including vetting suppliers and 3rd party tools.
- Together with your ICT colleagues working as 2nd line support for all ICT related requests, including further developing our service desk.
- Maintaining all Office365 accounts, email boxes, IT devices and optimization thereof.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in ICT or a related field and several years relevant experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge and thorough understanding of ICT security, processes, and systems.
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange, SharePoint, Azure AD, Office365 administration, and the cloud.
- Interculturally aware, good relationships building and (cross cultural) communications skills.
- Strong analytical skills, flexibility, a high level of integrity, results oriented.
- Command of English and Arabic, both verbally and written.
- Being a Christian and fully supporting a mission and vision.
This is a salaried position. Working at Open Doors means that you are actively involved in the worldwide persecuted church. We offer you a versatile position in an international environment, a professional team and the opportunity to show your added value. Applicants from the MENA region are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter and resume (both in English) no later than November 28th, 2022, to David Karelse firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address. For security reasons please refrain from mentioning to others that you are applying for a job with Open Doors at this stage.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar email@example.com