Site Open Doors International
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith.
Open Doors is an international, interdenominational organization that supports Christians who are persecuted for their faith. Open Doors International supports the worldwide organization with services such as People & Culture, Advocacy, IT, DME Program Management, Finance and Global Research by working in a service-oriented way with teams and colleagues in countries with an Open Doors Development or Field office.
Open Doors International is recruiting an
As M&E Officer you assist in collecting and analyzing data. Together with your colleagues you focus on high-quality MEAL processes of projects designed to build up the church. This position requires frequent international travel.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparing and conducting online and offline interviews.
- Reviewing and editing collected data to make sure the information is complete and accurate.
- Assisting in implementing research standards and improving the quality of data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Assisting partner organizations in focus groups aimed at high levels of participation.
- A committed Christian with a passion for the Persecuted Church.
- Strong analytical skills, accurate, quality-oriented.
- Interpersonal communication skills, flexible and proactive.
- An Associate level degree and several years experience conducting (participatory) research and producing high-quality reports. Able to research trends, triangulate and collect data.
- Good command of English and preferably one of the MENA languages.
Working at Open Doors means you are actively involved in serving the worldwide Persecuted Church. We offer a versatile position in an international, dynamic environment, a professional team and the opportunity to grow professionally and personally. As a global organization, we are used to combining working from home and the office as well as flexible working hours.
Please send your resume and short motivation before April 3rd to Open Doors International, att. David Karelse email@example.com. If you have questions about the position, please use this same email address. For security reasons please refrain from mentioning to others that you are applying for a job with Open Doors.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar firstname.lastname@example.org